We understand you may be apprehensive about returning to Mitchell's Men's Stylists now that the lockdown restrictions are being slowly lifted. We want to ensure you that we have adhered to all of the advised Health and Safety requirements to protect your wellbeing. The safety of our customers and staff is our highest priority and is of paramount importance to us all.
The below list shows you the precautions that have been implemented.
- Appointment Only booking system put in place to ensure the number of people in the shop is kept to a minimum
- Only two staff members will be working in the shop at one time to keep to the Government Guidelines relating to the 2m rule (this is likely to be reduced to 1m rule imminently)
- Hand Sanitiser provided for customers upon entrance
- Discontinue the practise of hand shaking and other non essential contact
- Cleaned and disinfected entire salon and all equipment
- Introducing disposable gowns for each customer
- Removed any non essential items from the premises ie Magazines/Newspapers
- Appropriate PPE to be used by staff as directed by Government
- Staff undertaken Hygiene in the Workplace and COVID 19 training
- Thorough clean of chairs and stations after each customer
- Deep cleanse of the salon at the end of each working day
- Contactless payment installed
- No use of toilet facilities until further notice
A full Risk Assessment is being put together by a team of highly skilled and professional Health and Safety advisers. The company is called Southalls and a copy of this Risk Assessment will be available in the shop.
We hope the above is enough to ensure you feel safe when visiting the shop and we hope to see you all back soon!